Pain : It Re-build you from Inside

Catching the feathers that held me so warm,
Raffling with the breeze that kept me alarmed.
Pleasure that killed my originality within,
I’m making out with her to see how long she can live-in.


Pain that is giving a reincarnation to my soul,
I might be selfish to not mention its role.
Still a walk around the shore fancies this heart,
Always wonder how long does it take to start.


Hurt & pain, there's much to gain
Peace and love, It's all the same.
I’m back in living terms after some age,
May be this time I will make out of this cage.


Saying you love me with that look in your eye,
How I believed it, that was a cold-hearted lie.
I know they say love is blind,
Forgive me lord, I had only you on my mind.

A hurt so deep it cuts like a knife,
But wounds heal and I'll go on with my life.
Life is a lesson, so learn it well.
Maybe one day, you can tell its a tale.



Comments