Just Because of you ...!!!

 

One who made his destiny, today desires for freedom,
One who built all by own, today he strives seldoms.
It was one beautiful night, brightens with stars,
Jubiliant like never before and cheerful on par.

I wondered how alone i'm in the chasity of life,
Gone long miles in search for a soul to be a wife.
Is there a better place,to be right now,
Or i go home, listening to the crickets’ sounds,

 
Outside the windows, found a better place,
To be right now, than in the bed.
Closing my eyes, falling into a deep sleep.
To forget about the days, Forget about the nights.

There was she, with her arms fictiously welcoming me,
Beauty to claim the whole galaxy,
Certainly a scoot breeze held my breath,
Nothing could have matched how pretty is she !!!
 
We talked, walked and made promises...
Days went by and night gloomed preciously.
What made it so difficult to understand,
Journey started with love and a firm stand.
 
Fake all what you can, till it remain,
Love is not something,that can sustain.
What made it so difficult to understand...

 
Now I walk along skies that aren't blue.
Now I sit alone broken so soon.
Now I now play fake too.
 
Just Because of you.
 
Now I worn my mouth loose.
Now I try so hard to be free from your noose.
Now I feel my emotions turning so obtuse.
 
Just Because of you.......
Coz, No one could do, the way i love you!!!

Comments

  1. wonderful bhai school days ki yaad dila di , love ur poem

    ReplyDelete
  2. dum aaj bhi baaki hai ... infact experience bad gaya hai !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work i also start finding poem reading & writing very interesting after reading your Poems Bro.......Hats Off :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable time and precious words!!!!