Live it - As it is your today !

Each passing day, make me feel suffocated
Each moment I close my eyes, I get petrified losing time,
Each second away from success, make me drive my heart out
Each life passing ahead to me, I should be jealous in fact.

New day to live again, though old pain to live with,
New journey to start again, though old path still to haunt
New horizon awaits my freedom, though still in pain with memories
New time awaits in life, though can't forget what happened last night.

One day I would lift my life like a baby born with silver spoon,
One night I would seldom my restless under the roof of moon
One moment it would take to turn the life around because
One life is enough to make the most if it.


Footprints in the Sand


One night a man had a dream that he was walking along the beach with the Lord. Across the sky flashed scenes from his life. For each scene, he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand; one belonging to him, the other belonging to the Lord.

When the last scene of his life flashed before him, he looked back at the footprints in the sand. He noticed that many times along the path of his life there was only one set of footprints, and that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times in his life...

This really bothered him and he questioned the Lord about it. "Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you, you'd walk with me all the way. But during the most troublesome times in my like, there is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why when I needed you most, you would leave me."

The Lord replied, "My precious, precious child. I Love you,, and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."


Often the goal is nearer than,
It seems to a faint and faltering main,
Often the struggler has given up,
When he might have captured the victor's cup,
And he learned too late when the night slipped down
How close he was to the golden crown.

Success is failure turned inside out,
The silver tint of clouds of doubt
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far,
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit,
It' when things seem worst that must you mustn't quit.

Seize the day, for time is passing
Seize the day, your days amassing
Your time to live, and do, and be,
Is now for you a mystery
To solve each day as it unfolds
And watch the treasure that it beholds.

Believe your precious time, 
Will one day just be over
Believe your time to live,
Is now, not under clover!
Seize that precious day, 

When happiness kneels beneath you,
As living each moment is what we believe,
Never ruin what make you perfect,
Be it any time or any raining day 
Fill your life with happiness,
For this as it is your Today !!!!!!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable time and precious words!!!!