It's not your fault



We are people from two different worlds
Never would i thought that we would be together
But we were together
But then we parted again and we were back to the two different worlds

Every day of my life i try to forget you
But every time i'm with her i think of you
When i'm kissing her i think i'm kissing you
When i look her in the eyes i see you

Every time we get down to business i call her by your name
She looks at me as if i'm insane
For she does not know who you are
And now i don't know who i am

Without you i seem to not be able to go on
I see you every where
Day by day night by night on and on
I see you here and i see you there

Though we live in two different worlds
You in the sky with the wealthy
Me in hell with the poor
I promise by our love
That one day i will fly

Up and up till i hit the sky
We can live a life utter happiness
So do i start my plan
So that one day i can once again be with you.

Comments