Excuses ! Life made for me



Walking down the lane after sunset when darkness overwhelms,
Some mystery walks with me, even my shadow don't stay
It haunts each moment when I'm not baking my dreams,
No tourney were ever betrayed as far as it seems.

Grew up like a stud, a conqueror in the making
Heard all good things which makes every life moving,
Never knew it will turn around like this in desire,
Life gave an excuse of sweet success to test what I aspire.

Dad kept telling me not to go that way which led my fall,
Mom with more tender love, tried to behold things that I couldn't recall.
Ever if I stood to the namesake, it made my journey delude,
Life wanted me to fly and ears don't work in wind was my excuse !

Days passed by and I started walking ahead to the destiny,
Moved ahead from the world of parental affection and testimony
Some rules I did broke, some shackles I did cut loose
Life wanted me to be a rebel and that was my excuse !

Cupid played his part when I was gathering my pieces in dust,
I met a girl who made me feel special and above from the rest.
She made me believe the life isn't perfect, thou I was the best,
Life wanted me to be real and her imperfect life was my excuse !

Clouds do move on, when the brightness of SUN embrace the sky,
I wonder when I'll taste the triumph, not just gallop the pain saying well TRY,
Courage to live long and remain composed with success profused
Life wanted me to WIN when I failed and I didn't had any EXCUSE to defend !!!


Comments