Dead - One who don't dream

Dead one who don't dream


Come along we will dance all night, 
Have no mercy, this place may fright.
It all comes down to broken inches,
When life narrows its useful pieces.



Who wondered how things will fall for you,
Who thought one day will be all for you.
Who said one needs to be close around you,
When life sings a song, there serenity around you.

Drowning in a darkness of deep despair 
Believing the lies I hear & seeing truths not there 

See the rays of sunlight, they shine upon your scars 
Reaching for that broken smile, among the hidden stars 

Hearing the tear drops, falling from your eyes 
Believing my hidden secrets & telling myself stolen lies 

I'm starting to get scared and totally feel alone
Wondering which road to take, where should i go? 
I've sat down and thought, this through and through
But still don't know which road to take
And make my dream come true.

It blacks out my eyes to see the triumph,
It's just my intuition or I'm going to cry.
Seeing what life made this journey a hell of a roller coster for me,
I just want some dream of mine,
To be surreal to me.

Comments