Life Goes On !

Tears if  believed, I always lost one,
Time may lie, but I would not regret on you my fate!
Yesterday, I earned a day to live again,
Today I will give end to my pain.

Maybe , I lived a blusterous of a character,
My heart always played one shear dis-tractor!
Accomplishment, joy & success were all forgotten,
Thrown out of the zone, like an egg rotten .




No wonder it was God who made it all,
coz, No human could dare to pluck it all.
Still a believe, I live to wake tomorrow,
Early rise of smile and forgotten sorrow!

I made friends, who flew away far from me,
Luckily, got love where I couldn't find me!
No matter how hard it takes to run till Helm,
Ofcourse I lived & will always dream.

As yesterday I was, I am today,
No worries tomorrow, I will be the same!
As life goes on and one day it will adieu,
I have to stay till then to get my due !!!!!!!!!!!

Comments