A 2 Z - Of being in Love with you

Parents and teacher always taught from A to Z,
I preferred that was it to make an intelligent!
I wonder now the world is big enough,
You wished much more than my just A to Z !!!!



A - Always I will Love you!
B - Be whatever between us, I will believe you!
C - Care for you will never end!
D - Deep down my heart knows just your name to beat !

E - Each dream we saw, will be a reality!
F - Forever I will remain in love of yours!
G - Greatest gift god can ever give to me !
H - Hatred has no place between us !

I -  I vow to love you indefinitely !
J - Journey of life finds a meaning when I'm with you!
K - Kid Like Smile of yours, I can sell myself to see each moment on you!
L - Love you like no one has ever loved before!

M - Married to your soul till the end of time !
N - Never leave me alone!
O - Open your arms and let me be complete!
P - Purest Gold can't be pure like you!



Q - Queen of hearts is queen of mine !
R - Re-live every moment like just met yesterday!
S - Success in life wasn't real without you!
T - To be with you, it's all I strive to be!

U - Under your command ! this soul resides my QUEEN!
V - Vanity of life can't be more beautiful with you!
W - Without you there is no me !
X - Xerox of my soul is your happiness !

Y - Years after years my love grows for you!
Z - Well this Z was left for you to make me believe 

All I learnt in life, wasn't false after meeting you.
You came like a wind and blew away my life!
I will still say this alphabets meant to make you believe,
I always did and will always love you all my life !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments