With Silence & Tears




You had me believing that we hadn't fought, 
But when I heard the truth, my heart was a knot.
I try to hide pain; I pretend it's all through, 
But it comes flooding back when I see him with you. 

Leaving me stranded was more than enough, 
But to do what you did made it even more tough. 
I fake a smile while I'm dying inside,
But you're all too happy with your heart open wide. 

You called me a liar, a cheat to be precise
I wonder on which ground your loyality was tried,
Fake tears melts away my anger, I knew they weren't real
I knew than too smiled, knowing that all I'd to bear.

Now I know what it feels like to be an old toy, 
To be thrown away for some other boy. 
You tell us the reason but I know it's not true, 
You're not hard to read, I see right through you. 

You'll realize it was wrong to have quickly moved on, 
But when you need me back I'll have been long gone. 
All you get is a lover but your hearts don't belong. 
While you breaking me built me up all the more strong. 

It’s over now you should think long and hard 
Maybe next time you won’t cheat and be a retard
I loved you so much and you acted like normal 
You even got yourself a date to the Valentines Formal. 

You might deny now, but you'll realize I'm right, 
Even though we don't talk, we still had a fight.


In secret we met

In silence I grieve, 

That thy heart could forget, 

Thy spirit deceive.

 If I should meet thee After long years,

How should I greet thee?-- With silence and tears.  " -

George Gordon Byron


Comments