Why I Love You

Some reasons were there when adam found that apple, 
No destiny were ever claimed without tested sample..

I lived the moment when I met you first,
I still live it each day even I wasn't your first.
May living would have been an easier path,
If love have any reason apart from just faith...

I loved you and will do for life I have,
No wonder you'll ever think what you have
Some reason that can make you believe,
some moments that can make you re-call...

Love do need a reason to believe,
what you have and what you believe....


 I love the way we finish each other's sentences
 I love the way I know you'll never give up on me
 I love the fact that I wouldn't ever give up on you
 I love the way you look at me
 I love how beautiful your eyes are
 I love the way I can't imagine a day without you in my life
 I love the way if we were ever separated I wouldn't know how to go on
 I love the way we cuddle and watch sunsets together
 I love the way we sometimes stay up all night, then watch the sunrise together
 I love how I know you'll always be there when I need you to be
 I love the fact that I will always be there for you too
 I love how when I dream of my life partner, the only person I can see is you
 I love how complete I feel when I am with you
 I love how our bodies just fit together
 I love the way you make me laugh
 I love the way you laugh
 I love the way you won't compromise yourself when we are together
 I love the way you won't let me compromise myself
 I love your thoughtfulness
 I love your tenderness
 I love your ability to speak without saying a single word
 I love the way we glance at each other across the room and know what each other is thinking
 I love the way, how even though we may be miles apart I still feel like you're right here with me
 I love the way you surprise me with the perfect gifts that show you pay attention to me
 I love the way you'll watch a sporting game with me even though you may not be interested in it
 I love the way you treat my friends
 I love your love for the things that interest me
 I love the way you let me live my life freely without jealousy
 I love how you demand respect but are not controlling
 I love how I would do anything in this world to make you happy
 I love how you would do anything in this world to make me happy
 I love the way your voice sounds over the phone
 I love the way your voice sounds when you whisper sweet nothings in my ear
 I love the completeness and oneness I feel when we make love
 I love your sensuality
 I love how our romance feels like the perfect romance movie
 I love how you are my soul mate
 I love the way you handle troubled times
 I love the way you respect me
 I love the way you protect and defend me
 I love how you feel when we cuddle
 I love the softness of your lips against mine
 I love the softness of you lips against my body
 I love the feeling of your hair brushing against me when we make love
 I love laying in bed at night talking about nothing
 I love waking up to find we've been cuddling together all night
 I love the surprises you leave for me
 I love your intelligence
 I love your ingenuity
 I love your ability to make friends where ever we go
 I love your love for life
 I love your passion for your hobbies and interests
 I love how every time I look at you, you take my breath away
 I love how I thank God everyday for bringing someone as wonderful as you into my life
 I love the fact you gave me the gift of our children
 I love the special moments that we shared that will remain my fondest memories of you and I
 I love spending the holidays with the one person I love the most
 I love how my heart skips a beat whenever you walk into the room
 I love how you love me
 I love how I love you
 I love the ways you choose to show your affection for me
 I love the way you inspire me to be more than I am
 I love the way you spark my creativity and imagination
 I love the way you make me feel like anything is possible as long as I'm with you
 I love your sense of humor
 I love the way you make me feel like royalty
 I love the way you dress
 I love your understated elegance
 I love you just the way you are
 I love your spontaneity
 I love our life together
 I love how if I died right now I would be the happiest person alive knowing I found my one true love
 I love the fact that we will grow old together
 I love your way with words
 I love the way you look when your sleeping
 I love the way you think you look awful when you first wake up when it is actually then I find you the most beautiful
 I love your willingness to share everything and most especially your heart with me
 I love your strength of character
 I love taking showers together
 I love the way you leave me love notes to find whenever you're gone
 I love the way you treat me
 I love the way you take care of us
 I love your cooking
 I love the way you take the time to thank me for doing every day things
 I love the way you show your affection when we are around friends andor family
 I love the way you are not scared to show your affection when we are in public
 I love your confidence
 I love your ability to make me feel better when times are tough
 I love the way we make up after a fight
 I love how you will treat our children
 I love the way you support me when I'm off track
 I love the way you take the time to show me how much you love me
 I love your beautiful hair
 I love your body
 I love your openness to try new things
 I love your ability to talk things through
 I love your courage to be you
 I love your greatness
 I love the fact that you want to be with me and only me
 I love how I am and feel when I am with you!
 I love you for you! & I still I do !!!!!!!!!!!

Comments