I Silently Cry !!!


I walk slowly down the streets paved with sadness,
Addicts begging for favors and pleading for change,
Desperation plagues their dark hollow eyes
And their hearts, they are empty and I ?

I silently cry.


I see in parks the children that are playing,
Smiles and joy lights up their faces with glee,
Laughter fills the air with song and delight,
Their hearts are full with love and trust in their eyes,
I silently cry.

I cry for the lost, the rich and the poor,
Whose hearts have grown bitter and cold,
For what could have been in their life is now gone,
And left is the empty high of a drug that's unknown,

I silently cry.


I pray for the ones who have given up hope,
Hope for a future of love, faith and joy,
I pray for the lonely the sick and the lost,
That someone would take the time to reach out,
I silently hope,

I hope for a future, a better tomorrow,
For people who need compassion and care,
I hope that bitterness melts with the touch of a heartbeat,
I hope for the love that we can give one another,

It's pouring rain & my heart is dry,
I feel some pain but unable to define
May be it's hate that cruising with my luck,
I am floating alone and may be stuck

I silently sit & cry


Now wonder when days ran-off my sleeves,
It was a so fun and now its completely ruin
You may remember the days of childhood,
when you let your diapers a mess &  you cry.

I wondered I used to be so innocent,
Like those fumbling words and sweet ascent

Innocence lost through another's plan
Innocence no longer for another man
Innocence turned to hatred and fear
Innocence gone, no man can come near

Until the sands of time Wash all traces away, 
Leaving behind a broken shell Of what was once mine.

I silently sit & cry




Comments