We Live & Love Dies !!!




Bewildered not to stay, but make it happen then we can talk...
Sooner the autumn will grace the earth, may be then we can walk...
If love can be so conditional than I might have been what they say,
I never knew love, if it meant to bleed and pay.

Moods that made me the hero of the moment, 
Glances that made your heartbeat run like Bolt,
Were they just a words from a writer's library,
Or, for a day you really meant when you said Sorry!

You counted me for so many ranches to remind,
You made me so ugly, that I can't face my own side
I wish you would've been true for a moment,
Or, may be the smile meant reality when we met.

I still feel you around like it was yesterday,
I still wait for you in bed before I turn off the lights...
I still wake up in despair holding you in my arms,
I still feel your breath whenever I take chances...

You murdered, buried & destroyed what could have been real,
You countered me like a trace of bullet, when I didn't had any fear
If hope could have made us lived together,
Today I would have been the undoubtedly King of Hopeless world...

Come again and see what you left behind,
Not me, not this house but the empty space that hounds...
May be this materialistic loss can make you feel the loss,
I might not be alive, but my love will be there as your floss !!!

Live life and be loved, I wished all this time for you,
What happened today, when it's not me that give you a smile,
What happened today, when My name burns your scars
What happened today, when our relationship looks like a joke to your friends...

I was there, I am there & if God transit will remain in love for you....
If you can call the words to make me a betrayer,
If you can hold the nights with tears on my name,
I wish I was just another name in your life till you live & our love dies !!!!!!!!!


I will be there for you

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable time and precious words!!!!