My Dreams come true !


My heart beats at least a million times,
Whenever you cross my mind.
You've got a special way with me,
You make me believe - is that me?

There were times when we need to talk,
yet the words felt short.
There were times when we need to understand,
yet we never always knew how.

Often we might let pride get in the way
And we lose the power and sense to communicate.



You hide behind your feelings
And keep the truth locked away,
But there is so much said
In the things you don’t say

The distance you put between us,
Is nothing more than time lost;
A place for your feelings to hide,
Yet I can hear the love in your voice each time we talked.

I believe in us and all that we share
I believe we can get through this for sure!

I will wait a lifetime for you
Because you are my soul,
And behind all of your doubt
I know you can’t let go !

So tired and worn out from all we had seen,
All we had been through and how it has been
And love somehow turned into comfort
The comfort of knowing someone was there

When I look back at how we began;
The laughter and love that we shared,
I smile at all the ways we loved and we dared;
To dream of a wonderful future together
And how we promised this was forever.

I try to recall the moment when things started to change;
Just what it could have been to cause our happiness to slip away,
And though I may never find the answer
I do know one thing for sure;

I believe we can find love again
Because love is where it all began !
And once upon a time
You were all my dreams come true....!!!!

Comments