Tomorrow will start without ME !


You may see me struggle 
but you won't see me fall. 
Regardless if I'm weak or not I'm going to stand tall. 
Everyone says life is easy , but truly living it is not.

When tomorrow starts without me,
and I’m not there to comfort you,
please know that I still love you,
cause I know you love me too.

When tomorrow starts without me,
and you feel lost and blue,
I hope these words I’ve written
will help to see you through.

Someday your pain will ease,
sadness replaced by fond memories
Come tomorrow you will hear
I love you whispered on the breeze.

When tomorrow starts without me
cause God has called me home
I turn, blowing a kiss for thee
Sad that you may feel alone.

Times get hard, people struggle
And constantly get put on the spot. 
I'm going to wear the biggest smile 
Even though I want to cry. 

I'm going to fight to live 
Even though I'm destined to die. 
And even though it's hard and I may struggle through it all. 
You see me struggle...
You will NEVER see me fall.

I will miss you tomorrow
as I take one last glimpse
a tear falls from my cheek
I’ll be going home.

And tomorrow will start without me... !!!!

Comments

  1. amazing one.....never seen this type of writing.....behtareen.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing one.....never seen this type of writing.....behtareen.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable time and precious words!!!!