First Time We Met!!!



That very first day that we met
It's a feeling I'll never forget.
All the experiences that we've shared,
I knew right away that you were rare.

You see, it's hard to find a someone like you,
Usually they're too good to be true.
Though I should've entered with more ration,
But with you I felt so much passion.

I wish those things had never happened.
It feels as though my love's been abandoned.
All I wanted was to make you happy,
So why is it that I have to feel so crappy?


Reflecting on my life at the end of the week
A tear leaves my eye and caresses my cheek
My ego wants to force a smile, 
But my soul doesn’t feel the need
This little sadness doesn’t taste bitter; it is sweet !!!

Mist and rain has suddenly come, 

With a sudden burst from the heavy clouds, 
Washing the dust of February draught, 
I stood alone, and all alone with a sad heart.!!!

Rain is falling heavy, 
With falling ice, and I felt so chilly, 
As the rain fall, my tears are falling too, 
In this rain, hence nobody knew.

Let the fog get washed away by betraying winds,
May be it will get easy to believe,
Let the time pass by with wounds to heal,
May be I will stand again on believe.


I want nothing more than for us to move on,
But it's so hard now that the trust is gone.
I want to get past this, I really do...
What can I do to make you be true?

My love for you is like an undying flame.
And I once wished for our love to remain.
Do you remember that day, the day that it snowed?
It's the day that I wished for our love to grow.

You hurt me that night, you need to know that you did.
And I need you to know that I can forgive.
But I'm really struggling with trying to forget,
Because I still feel the same as that first day we met.

Comments