Do You Hear ME Now




Do you hear me when I cry?
Do you hear me when I scream?
Do you understand why I’m broken?
Do you feel my pain?
Do you?

Do you see my shattered soul when you look in my eyes?
Do you feel my broken heart pounding in my chest?
Do you?

To me is my escape from this world...
I'm afraid of this world and the people in it,
And feel like I didn't belong here to begin with.

The self-harm is just an expression of hatred for my body,
How I just want to peel my skin and break my bones,
And just be left as a single soul,
Not being weighed down by the body,
That my soul can't escape.

I don't want to get polluted with the evils in this world,
I want to keep my innocence, but I mean...
I can feel it fading as I grow older...
I can feel the adventure in my eyes dying.

The excitement is leaving...
The light in my soul is dimming,
And I feel... stuck and lost.

She puts people down,
To feel better about herself.

She makes fun of other girls,
To distract attention from her pathetic self.

Other girls have got to learn,
That she is just another loser.



A loser who is good at nothing,
Except putting other people down,
To feel better about herself.

You hear,You understand,
You see, And you feel...

But you turn your back on me…
Please don’t go, Don’t go,
I want you here with me…
Do you Hear me NOW !!!!

Comments