Searching Perfection in Life

Define what do you mean by perfect!

"A story where love showers all around,
A place where smiles is the only symbolic sound,
A heart who hasn't cried ever for a penny
A job where every promotion feels of its own,
An evening where every sound feels like a melody,
An imagination where world seems to be without pain
An understanding of knowing everything unknown,
An empire where king rules with democracy."

I guess what we missed in every line is LIFE. Why to make everything so simple and pleasing when life is really happening to live with it. Be it the pain in life or happiness running behind you. 


In all aspects, the beauty of life is to live with it - the way it comes to you. There is nothing like past life re-payments in this life. All what we will sow, so we will crop. It can get delayed but, it will happen for sure.


I would like to share one conversation that happened with me and my colleague, who is suppose to be my room mate. 

"I was working on something very serious, as he entered my cabin and asked for room keys. Though I gave him but what he said made me forget what I was doing and start running in my mind track. My cabin temperature was set to 16 degree and glass door was totally wet with mist of air conditioner. "Kya Sirjee - Aap toh badla le rahe ho room ki sadee garmi ka yahan pe" for which I just said - what goes around comes around. "

As soon as he left, almost all good things that happened in my life came in front of my eyes like a slideshow made by Yahoo pictures. I just wondered, for so little good how much of bad I'd been through.


A simple conversation gave me a bong of thought and understanding about what life can be. 


May  be it's a personal feeling and rarely one can commonly share the same but, life is what I can say it loud with confidence - It's beautiful like a lady with a white gown at shore on a full moon.





"Sometime we cry for things that lags by just a whisker, 
Sometime we feel pity for own work and labor,
Sometime we cherish the end as it ends the way we wish for so long,
Sometime we blame luck for holding the misery in life for so long."

It's just the life or something that we have made it that way. Every moment in moving ahead in life, we choose our partners, our job, our place in society and when it doesn't result like our dreams, we curse life to the helm of pitch.


How can one feed you, when you won't open the mouth, 
How can one let you forget the pain, when you won't let the other let in to your life
How can life treat you like a king, when you haven't ruled her like your kingdom
How can life be so greatful, when you haven't made an attempt to fly or climb.

We all wish for peace in our life but ever wondered, running for race won't give you medals for Javelin throws. To put it straight from the heart, how can one claim to be perfectly correct or true with the labor or commitment. When the results that are in present doesn't remark the same as your thoughts.


May be tomorrow, there will be payment for your concerns or commitments for your goals but, if present didn't yield you the best. There ain't any surety the luck would favor you because from childhood its known - "Fortune has always favored the brave." 


And, when you're not even standing tall for the loss how can you expect the life to return the favors for you.


Being the best thing on earth, every one tries to claim the perfection as their results. But, I always wondered this word "being perfect" or "perfection" even exist or it's just a way to show one down by comparing one good thing by another better thing.


How can one be perfect, if tears tumble by a prick of thorn,
How can one be perfect, if without help nothing is possible.
How can one be perfect, if labor always ask for sweat that you deny,
How can one be perfect, if winning always loses by a fear of losing more.
How can one be perfect, if nothing as anonymous became famous ever,
How can one be perfect, if nothing like such really exists!!!!

Figuring out life each day is as great as loving your spouse for the rest of your life. Making out in love, having fun, fighting for little things and making up again. This is what life means to me.


P.S. - Bedridden in hospital , a man can only fight battles in brain - I'm no exception.!!!

Comments