Best thing for me, I ever knew!!!!!


Make you feel beautiful when its dawn of life,
To stand with you in times, when nothing comes in life
It took an age to built this stand where we are,
Now I see what I did wrong to let you down.

If any ways my life gets a life to live again,
I would try the same way I did it again.
Be it rain, hot or cold, the weather outside,
I will be wearing your love even this "we" die.

May be you would never trust me again,
May  be you would never let me hold you ever again,
May be we walk, miles of life ahead like a stranger,
But, I promise what I said will all be so real.

Hide you from the world and fly away from its misery,
Behind the walls of world, might I love you again.
Falling again in your eyes and feeling the same love,
Finding what love meant once again in my life.

It can be true or just a dream after what I did,
May be you walk across me one day by look of what I did,
Yesterday, the meaning of love wasn't different 
As it is today, may be the situation aren't

Why there is closeness among people,
We cry for them whom we love,

In times while missing and sometimes in pain,
In times while walking alone felt your presence
In times felt so empty after meeting you for long,
In times felt your warmth even walking on ice.

Said a million times what will happen to me without you,
Meant them every time, while I made you cry,
Sorry for all little things that gave you a reason to be sad
If possible stand by me or I'll go mad....!!!!

Hold me today, let the pain pour in me to hold,
We had come a long way seeing each other grow
If not real, I would make no excuse,
You have been the best thing for me, I ever knew!!!!!

Comments