It's Dark & I'm Alone



Sometime its dark and I prefer to be at home,
May be I’m afraid, but I dare to loose
In time, I can run the mountain in search of helm
But I’m okay under shed till it’s sunny.
We can drive and hoax the journey to teach,
Prefect my luck, staying calm in slums
We live; we laugh and die as no one,
Can’t we live it just for fun?
Tremble and adjourn, I must feel insecure
With all said and remain undone,
To be or not be, can be my dilemma
For all I couldn’t, can’t be my dreams
Dissent and distress to heap my shoulders,
Covering the uncertainty with leash untold
If I could ever perceive the genuine truth of life,
I might end up running or a winning stride.
It always ends to be on same lake,
where pouring the pain looks no fake.
I  wish it get over with no time flee,
Coz I'm still running for my winning strides.


Comments