Tribute to Yash Chopra - Limitless Love

Last night watched "Jab tak hai jaan" and one of its dialogues still triggering my mind "Every love story has its own time". I wonder what would have happened if Anushka Sharma have met SRK just after he landed in India. They also exchanged good and steamy flame in the movie.
 

A girl who believed in GOD like no one else could have done and has left her love for one wish. But after 10 years, when enough is enough – leaves everything and runs back to her love. Then, why this 10 year plan between them.
 

Luckily, Shahrukh Khan in this movie had nothing to leave, to win his love apart from love which he embraced with pleasure. But, Katrina stood with the grounds of her faith in GOD.
 

Eventually, she forgets the so called “Sir JESUS” blessing and decides to live her remaining life with SRK.
 

I wonder, does it happen in every relation? One has to quit many things which they loved doing in past just to be with the one they love.
 

Sometimes a guy leaves watching football and starts’ watching daily shops just to ensure his girl is not falling short in the relationship. And, a girl starts watching cricket in place of her daily shows.
 

Leaving something to attain the most important thing is one good golden rule, but what happens when it becomes one way traffic. A relationship in which, one is ready to forget everything just to be with the other and other insist his/her habits as birth rights which are very hard to go by.
 

Getting rid of a habit is always considered like a big sacrifice by every human heart. Not doing things which you have loved doing all your life and one fine day, you just crush that thing. It’s not easy – I think.
 

But, what happens when that so called “sacrifice” becomes mere important for the one whom you have left it –  First thing in the mind “FIND A PLACE AND DIG & BURY yourself.”

And, Eminem becomes the national hero behind this scene with his rap from Love the Way you Lie.


“I can’t tell you what it really is,
I can only tell you what it feels like
And right now it’s a steel knife in my windpipe,
I can’t breathe but i still fight while i can fight,
As long as the wrong feels right it’s like i’m in flight
High off my love drunk from my hate
It’s like i’m huffing pain and i love it the more i suffer, i suffocate,
And right before i’m about to drown, 

she resuscitates me, she fucking hates me
And i love it, wait, where you goin’?
I’m leavin’ you, no you ain’t come back
We’re runnin’ right back, here we go again
So insane, cause when it’s goin’ good its goin’ great
I’m superman with the wind in his back, she’s Lois Lane
But when its bad its awful, i feel so ashamed i snap
Whose that dude? i don’t even know his name
I laid hands on her
I never stoop so low again
I guess i don’t know my own strength”


Anybody found themselves here?????


But, it’s more of a Yash Chopra movie – where the lovers do meet regardless of the fact of their matrimonial association. They again exchange glares of love and the passion erupts but, why to be a sucker and let this phase arrive in your life.


You can either live the life on agenda of Reebok “I am what I am” or be the one who can find love just at the right time without hesitating with his/her feelings towards the immortal god/goddess of their love.
Otherwise, the second para of the rap will soon follow and the life will be easier than ever before but wouldn’t be with the one you wished for. Loving someone can be easier if we love the one whom your heart really wants to live with.


“ Now i know we said things, did things, that we didn’t mean
And we fall back into the same patterns, same routine
But your temper’s just as bad as mine is, you’re the same as me
When it comes to love you’re just as blinded
Baby please come back, it wasn’t you, baby it was me
Maybe our relationship isn’t as crazy as it seems
Maybe that’s what happens when a tornado meets a volcano
All i know is i love you too much to walk away though
Come inside, pick up the bags off the sidewalk
Don’t you hear sincerity in my voice when i talk?
Told you this is my fault, look me in the eyeball
Next time i’m pissed ill aim my fist at the drywall
Next time there won’t be no next time
I apologize even though i know its lies
I’m tired of the games i just want her back
I know i’m a liar if she ever tries to fuckin’ leave again
I’ma tie her to the bed and set this house on fire ”


After all it’s your life – Jab tak hai jaan – a simple, miracle free love story or silsila – twisted tale of extra-marital, Kabhi kabhi – Incomplete love story’s heart beats, DDLJ – come fall in love and many more. Romance of Yash Chopra did lead the way for every human heart to run for the miracle and win the glory of life. 


As, "he goes on to live... forever" in every other heart who love.


Comments