I guess - I'm mature enough!!!!

Always led the life, what god wrote
Always loved the stuff, what parents bought.
I still stay in the hood of unknown application,
May be I'm not mature enough ,

To understand the sense of liberation.
It's like summer has come and past,
But, I'm still running so damm fast.
Each moment I dream to get over it,
But never forgets what I like.

To be alone with tear,
Or to listen people what to wear.
People say eyes don't lie,
With so much to do, what i deny.

I would love to ensure that I lived,
I lived a life, with pleasure all mine.
I lived a period, with happiness by my side.
I made people happy, with hiding my pain,
I made a journey complete, losing all i wished for.

I guess I'm mature enough to forgive you,
But, I'm sure not dumb enough, to believe you again....!!!!

Today, I'm old and tearing apart,
I wish i could have made it for myself.
Working day in and out to make someone happy,
I lost my sight to feel what is like being happy.

Didn't know what expectations costs,
Never understood how I can reply.
May be a post again to start all over again,
Would do all to make myself believe in pain.
I lived a hoax in horizon of dreams,
My life hasn't been so straight as today.
I guess I'm mature enough to forgive you,
But, I'm sure not dumb enough, to believe you again...!!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable time and precious words!!!!