Why Always life teaches Painful lessons...!!!

A ring of humor, that I came to own
Along with it, a heart of stone
Given with love, accepted with a smile
Only to have it last, just for a while...


It was to be, the one true ring
And that it was, such a painful sting
A ring of humor that I come to posses
A ring to her, worth less and less


My hopes and dreams, tide to a ring
But now it is, such a worthless thing
When you were picked, I was not
When she said yes, she had forgot....


That another heart, was in her way
Love you she said, still every day
A kiss for him and a kiss for you
A kiss from love, I thought I knew...





A ring of humor, oh so very round
A deserving fate, perhaps was found
A ring of humor, now found with me
Now a painful lesson, for me to see…….

That very first day that we met
It's a feeling I'll never forget.
All the experiences that we've shared,
I knew right away that you were rare.

You see, it's hard to find a someone like you,
Usually they're too good to be true.
Though I should've entered with more rations,
But with you I felt so much passion.

I wish those things had never happened.
It feels as though my love's been abandoned.
All I wanted was to make you happy,
So why is it that I have to feel so crappy?

I want nothing more than for us to move on,
But it's so hard now that the trust is gone.
I want to get past this, I really do...
What can I do to make you be true?

Comments