Love for ONE DAY

Have i lost it, or the world has gone wild
May be i am still lost with the term defined.
No wonder it can be the dreadful end to me,
I must walk restless to achieve what is mine.
 

Pray, labour and being always in grudge,
I pity myself of being a smudge.
Fairies, pride and honesty in story,
Always felt as it was my glory.
 

Never found a person who felt this way,
My heart pounds with definite stay.
Tomorrow, I will run another battle,
May be I won't time even to settle.
 


If playing fair meant this deal to loose,
I would have won by being a goon.
A name that everyone felt so strong for me,
Some charity of dispair thoughts meant for me.
 

I would take a journey to see unseen,
Surely, I am still unloved and happy unseen.
My smile and laugh would make me happy one day,
Coz, all i learnt that there will be a love for you ONE DAY...................

 


तुम पोचो और हम न बताइए
अब ऐसे तो हालत नहीं 
बस एक ज़रा सा दिल टूटा है 
और तो कोई बात नहीं 
किस को खबर थी सांवले बादल 
बिन बरसे उर जाते हैं 
सावन आया था पर शायद 
अपनी किस्मत में बरसात नहीं 
मेरे ग़मगीन होने पर 
अहबाब सभी हैं हेरात में 
जेसे पत्थर हूँ में 
मेरे कोई जज़्बात नहीं 
ग़म के अँधेरे में तुझको 
अपने साथ क्यूँ मानू 
तू तो फिर तू है 
मेरा तो साया भी मेरे साथ नहीं..........................


Comments

  1. wah yar wah..purani yaadein taza ho gayii..lage raho..
    Anil

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable time and precious words!!!!