Who needs Friends, when they can't be FRIENDS


This is how it goes, when to, where to and who can make it possible for me. When you encircle around something and end up staying to the same place with no work done according to physics.
Boredom is just the way 






Musk smell of soil, a scent of being with friends
Joyful celebrations, hope they never ends...
Time will come and set us apart, 
I never thought of being so bored in my life.
Calling them with something they never heard before,
Breaking through the glass, keeping memories in store.
I wonder where we landed know, with promises nonetheless to keep,
 I still wait for those people, who said will never leave....
Tonight i may cry for them, with a hope they'll call me back,
But, if they didn't i'm sure, may be they'll come back.
Moments and laughs that all we shared, 
Hiding one's tears in some nonsense fear.
I wonder where we landed know, with promises nonetheless to keep,
 I still wait for those people, who said will never leave....



Comments