Lonely without You - grazing alone to smile


Lonely I, surrounded by nothing,
Lonely I, pieced and waiting,
Lonely I, cursed without you.
 
Lonely are the nights
Lonely are the days
Lonely am I, in so many ways
 
A lonely flower in a field
A lonely child does not yield
A lonely star in the night sky
A lonely man gives up to die
 
What I am, what I was, what I will be,
what will the next bloody thrill be?
A robber, a cop, a saint, or a whore,
what will I find when I open your door?
 
Where is the love that's never ..........
The lonely soul wanders
Alone in the walks of life
No other soul as his companion
 
The lonely soul wanders
I ride lonely lonely waves
Two worlds below multitudes beyond
Just as you said I'd ride lonely
But lonely I don't mind
 
Lonely is just one word chosen to represent so much
To tell of feelings inside that the senses cannot touch
Like a big tree standing on a vast field
Like the only dim star in the cloudy sky
Above all like God I’m so lonely
 


I feel so lonely
Lonely, lonely little girl
All alone in her tiny world
Lonely, lonely child of sea
She moves the moon and tides with ease.

Comments