Marriage- An institution or a Bounded Burden


Loyalty becoming priceless
 Journey to set with a partner along, always cherished can be a myth to understand. The current situation with the institution called as marriage. Every day I hear one of my friends getting married and listening to their story, I get ecstatic and horrified evenly with their smiles and tears.

It’s well said “People live to love and make it their destiny” But till now I hadn’t heard anyone reaching his/her destiny. Generally in college, my lover friends were like Douglas Fairbanks and Mary Pickford who always had their share of love to cherish and a dream to fulfill once they will step out of the college.
Eventually, the Mary gets married to some Tom, Dick & Harries and our Douglas stares the wedding as if there was nothing to gain in it. Soon the autumn knocks for the Douglas as well and he tries to overcome with the lost desire in his life. But, for him there is no hiding of the past and all his life gets the beating for what he was and never be appreciated for what he has become.

Why always Mary is the poorer one, who has to sacrifice her love and destiny for the respect and desire of parents. But, Douglas is considered as crook that played with the emotions of Mary and when married to someone else, is considered as a playboy who fiddled with the livelihood of so many existing virtually for his wife. 

Recently, one of my friends got married and I was shocked to see the woman on the aisle because she uses to date one of my closed friend and now getting married to this friend of mine. The married woman was once the one half of most charming couple in my college and now tying knot with this stranger.
Now I feel should I tell him about the girl and her past, is it really required to break the shackle about the girl what she had gathered from the past. Commitment and swears to be with the one she married will be at stake for her. Better leave the truth burn to ashes in their glorified marriage fire.
Past burnt to built a new future

This paradigm of life and love is completely getting a mystery for me and I am failing to grab the scenario under which they fall in love and then, simple move to live with someone else with more grace and hidden grief – that hardly last one night for many.
Marriage is an institution of two souls union with pure understanding to live for and a common goal of living to cater, but what about the bodies in the union who are not mentally making any sense for any of the partners.

 Always a girl is considered the one who has made sacrifices, what about that guy who tried to make you happy at the times the Mary was feeling low and was in need for the Douglas magical extravaganza.
That moment, Douglas was the best human ever to come across for Mary and every joyous matrimony was enjoyed by both of them. 

Few days ago, I was having lunch at my office cafeteria and my boss came up with his thought to surprise his wife by going early from the office and planned a truly romantic dinner for wife. But, what he received at home was nearly a heart attack; she was with a guy who was her boy friend before she got married.
I always cursed my boss for all reasons but that day, I was totally in support for him and my respect for him increased so much. Not to mention what he did after reaching home and finding out what happened. He simply called his wife outside and said “Darling I just forgot an important file, could you please get it and we will be going for dinner tonight be ready” and walks off.

"
Beneath the loving songs lies the crust of hidden fate,
Some flows with tears, thou some remain in their state.
No mention one tries real hard to please you,
But it gets hard to make one smile at times.

Life always plays it part to make one tear apart,
Pretending every time things are going to get start.
We live under a dilemma to be happy or make,
Trying every bit to see a smile, for all what it take.

Yesterday, whatever I was can’t remain the same forever,
If not meets your liking, change your endeavor.
Walking in rain as they say make some sense,
Coz, no one watched your burden and call you non-sense.

Believe in reality and be realistic, what I heard all my life,
Remarkably a myth, when one thinks with heart all his life.
Contend and be happy without pleasure,
Sometime, we lack with cents to deliver. "

What to say about this whole episode apart from thinking about the heart that my boss has.
God, for all dear and lovers – if you love someone be with him/her or else don’t hurt someone who loves you with the commitment to share all whole his/her life.


Comments

  1. Very Heart Touching and truth of today's world..
    Every second love story has a drastic end, but every time someone get blames and some gets sympathy. And people who decide to blame or give sympathy mostly know nothing about the real situation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable time and precious words!!!!