Fear of Success with nothing to win


One day I will Win , My heart barks each moment 

Masked by the orange glow of a dying sun
The doubts come forward one by one
Where things might go wrong as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,
Where funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh.
Shadows of future, hopes and fears
where I will be in next five years?

Life is queer with its twists and turns
As every one of us sometimes learns.
And many a failure turns about
When he might have won had he stuck it out
Don't give up though the pace seems slow
You may succeed with another blow.
Success is failure turned inside out
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt.
And you never can tell how close you are.
It may be near when it seems so far:
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit
It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.

Thinking about ever nagging doubt, Will I succeed?
when they say the words of wisdom , Are we paying heed?

The future looks shady, there is struggle, there is pain
Almighty ! Give me courage, to fight this turmoil in my brain.

I know life is tough,
Way to the top is always rough
And a warrior like me will never give up
A soldier like me will never give up.

Then the light of a new sun,
Tearing the clouds of doubt apart
Even fighting a war with no way out,
I will win, I know it deep down in my heart.    



Points table IPL 2012 : Battle for Finals in IPL 5

Comments