What a day it was...!!!!

What a day it was...!!!!

Anxiety and subtle startle to hide from her,

i wondered around in wait,

A moment to live, cherish that smile,

that i found on her face.

May be the sound of doorbell was too loud,

or my heartbeat was pondering so bad,

she held me with her open arms,

that held the storm in my head.

A sojourn track of being away,

rested in her heart for a prolonged stay.

Counted every second in bide to meet her,

I curse myself not to get any flowers for her.

Never felt so strong and sure,

As i get when I'm in arms of yours.

Asleep, awake, by night or day,

The love I seeked was looking at me.

No wind can drive my bark astray,

Nor change the tide of destiny.

I wish it happens for me all time,

I will live with you for each value of dime.

When stars come nightly to the sky;

Keeping the tidal wave unto the sea;

Nor time, nor space, nor deep, nor high,

Can keep you a second away from me.

A love that lasts smiles in your eyes

And journeys straight for your heart,

To pray to God to make you whole,

Love is all that you lack!

When faith returns to revive your soul,

Love has answered back!

You live, cherish and breath in every dream of mine,

Not to mention the day we met today,

A moment to enshrine and frame the day it was.....!!!!!

Comments