Parents - whom We Live For !!!!


Parents - whom We Live For !!!!





The day when my dad gave the news,
all the family were excited with new views.
The message was of my entrance,
which gave a new variety of sense.


when i was born, all member were jubiliant,
but my dad was standing in a silent.
He was happy and speechless with my birth,
But his emotions were paving some worth.


His love was even more involved,
When he found his wife safe and sound.
Then, the moment was chasing the party,
with a celebration of joy and absolute liberty.


When dad came near to mom,
Taking me on his beloved palm.
Both the partners were sharing the same,
With a sleepless celebration of my name.


Best Moment on earth to feel 



Since then, i tried to live to up for them,
Making all my efforts in love for them.
May be one day, I can raise my hands in sky,
Thanking almighty for an oasis in such a dry.


Their words are imprinted in my soul,
As i tried always to work on that role.
My parents designed my life in a way,
Which really stands on truth to stay.


No matter what happens to me in my life,
They were, are and will always be,
The One for me to live and stay divine.
My every beat of heart and each moment,
Will pay its due to the darling parents.

"People who say I have everything,
claim to win over all meticulous thing.
But without the pillar stand of parents,
One can't fly even on waving its wings.......... "

Points table IPL 2012 : Battle for Finals in IPL 5

Comments

  1. beyond the comment. You are a creator friend. We can only praise your creation. All the best. Hope to have new one soon. applauds!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable time and precious words!!!!