Missing You till da'Helm

A blossom could have made me smile,
Some one with love has burnt my desire.
Though she is going for someday away from me,
I wish i could have smiled a moment being free.
Without her presence, my life pity me,
Without her voice, my heart defy me.
I understand what gonna happen without you,
I will miss your arms, that hold me so tight.
I will miss your kisses, miss holding you at night.
I will miss your laugh and the way that you smile,
Even though you are leaving for a very short while.
Our life has become the part of universe style,
I can be the sun and you my sweet darling moon,
Though you went for short while, but please come back soon.
Walking around the block, or watching movies all day,
We never really ran out of things to say.
We howled at the full moons, would spin at parks until we were sick,
Helping each other through both thin and thick.
It felt so stupid leaving you at bay,
I walked the whole distance with sublime way.
Tear trembled down with sorrow,
Where can i get the glitter to borrow.
How much longer do I have to wait
For that one special kiss?
For that day when you come to realize
That it's me who you can't resist.
How long i have to wait, to see the beauty of your face ...
Am i running behind, or time winning my race......................
 




Comments

  1. not to wonder... this wait can make him me stronger to restrain...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable time and precious words!!!!