Siren walked into ma Life

Did what i felt always to do, then too missed the best about me...
Lived always the life that thought of but i engraved for something more...
It wasn't the greed of human mind, but a plea of a soul to rest,
Many a times i poised a situation for myself, 
so vulnerable for the emotions it should be....
I slept one night with the usual tears in my eyes..
Dreams did come but wasn't very pleasing for those eyes.
A soul to rescue and a life to be with, there was a girl seen by my eyes,
Was it luck or fruit of my patience, 
was it a dream or a reality to my rescue,
She made me realize what i was meant to be, 
she made me to believe i can get all i want to be,
From the fury of turmoil of life to the destiny made for me, 
She was the anchor where i stood on and made my life....
Time will take some time to make it true , 
But i believe with her in my life...
it is real and then only can be true...
I never knew the meaning of siren, 
Certainly it meant breathe to my life......
And she took my breathe away with her presence in my life.............

Bless me with life to be with and the love of my life to live with................................

Comments