Facebook Blissed my Lyf....


Dreams in sky to reach that far, 
falling in love with you every day,  
i look up from the height where ur love takes me,   
i feel like being the king of this world...   
I remember the night when i first saw you,  
i try to hide that ambiguous smile thinking about you,  
no matter you were a mystery to me,   
But i knew this life can't be more blessed to me.   
Always seen a face in the dreams without resemblance,   
Every time tried to catch a glimpse of it in real places,   
didn't knew it will appear to me like this, 
 I wonder how facebook turned as a bliss...............   
Sometimes we fight and we tear each other with pain,   
sometimes we love and we tear each other out f pain..  
All i know it couldn't have been a better write off for my life,

Comments