If only you try

How an atheist see a problem in his/her life, how one decide to fight all over the pain or reservation. The agony to be alone without a better owner of happiness. The day of divine intervention that one discover and complete the journey alone, thinking it's not GOD who makes the destiny - it's his or her own real fight.


Fighting alone when I need you,
I don’t need you
I can smile without you
I can live and I can breathe
I don’t need you so that I can be me

I can stand on my own
I can make my own way
I don’t need you to hold my hand
To get me through the day

I can climb mountains,
Without you there to push me through
I can make it, I can do it,
I am me without you....

There is when you discover a voice that leads a path to you victory. Not to mention your true labor and courage to come over the agony, GOD made it for you in blessings or some disguised angels.

I'm there with you my son,
I'd always watching your steps.
You have to stick with what you believe is true,
One day a trophy will come & the winner will be YOU.

There’s a mountain before you
One you feel you can never climb
The distance is frightening,
But I know you can make it to the other side
If only you try

I’ve seen the strength, that you carry inside
I’ve seen the will, the passion, the fight in your eyes
I’ve witnessed your ambition
I know you can do it one more time.

You can do anything
You can be anyone
You can be happy, too
But first you must believe, in the power of YOU.

You’re powerful, valuable, beautiful and brave
And I know that you know
You can make it through tomorrow
If you can get through today;
I will be there for you every step of the way...



P.S. - Just Witnessed a divine intervention and this post goes straight to those who believe including me about the life and happiness that make it wonderful.

Comments