What Life means without you !

You would never see a fish flying in sky,
A cow laying eggs or a chicken giving milk
A beggar can't be a chooser, I listened this a lot,
But, one day a frog turned into a prince , I did read that.

I guess my story matches with no one, 
I did reign a kingdom with no pupil to seldom.
I do fly in air and sometimes surprisingly with wings,
It's all in me, that what you'd been telling...
But, it's all because of you, as I'm winning.!!!

I did lived a life, with joy & smile,
Like a sham that looked so surreal.
I'd seen the beauty of life, 
But, regretfully no one to share.


Since I met you, the sky is like another floor,
The way you make me up, like I'm wasn't ever explored.
The warmth & composure, I find beneath your soul,
My life has learnt but never witnessed like this for sure.

Yesterday could have been same as today, 
But, without you I couldn't have been 
What I'm today !!!!
Life never been so clear, with a hand to walk by,
I never looked for mercy, whether I'm in or busted out dry.

Mercy to live long & prayers to be with you always,
I walked miles alone, never missed anything no ways.
Many years will go by this heart will beat just for you, 
Now I know how it is,
And what this life means to be with you. !!!!! 17.02.2013


Comments